Some Suggestions From CS The Faction Wars 3.8

UberKleiner
Scavenger

Some Suggestions From CS The Faction Wars 3.8

Postby UberKleiner » 08 Feb 2017, 04:33

Hi Alundaio, have you played Clear Sky - The Faction Wars mod before? If not, i highly recommend to you play this mod. There is the link you can download. You propably know, but you need to install this mod on Clear Sky.

https://mega.nz/#F!zEtSxC4J!eRsovn-n098 ... w!yQswUJjI

There is some amazing things in this mod. First one is companion system. Companions in this mod, they are like us. They can heal themselves. Not dying one bullet. I can give them weapons, ammo, first aid kits and bandages and they can use all of them. Even i can wear them good suits. They are acting more smart than we have current CoC companions. But if they are die (don't heal themselves, or we don't heal them, or die at an emission) we can't get anymore companion. That makes them valuable persons.

Dying effects is other thing. When you shoot an enemy, he is making some whining voice while dying (for example, dying bandit says: ayy mlyaaaaaaa...) Current CoC situation, they are just dying silent.

Faction Wars part is other amazing thing, but you maybe don't want to implement this in CoC. At the end, this game is not about Faction Wars anyways. But if you want, then you can see what i am talking about at this mod.

There is really cool things you want to be add in CoC. This all stuff i am talking about and more, is in this mod. Like i said, if you play this you can find good stuff to add Call of Chernobyl for sure.

Thank you, have a nice day! :anom:

UberKleiner
Scavenger

Re: Some Suggestions From CS The Faction Wars 3.8

Postby UberKleiner » 09 Mar 2017, 10:19

looks like nobody cares about that i was suggested

thanks anyways

olivius74
Loner

Postby olivius74 » 15 Mar 2017, 14:45

Hello

Oh no,don't think that.
Every modder here work every hour,every day for constant improvments for the game.
An amazing work all of days.

I just saw the message today.
I agree with you,it 's an awesome mod for CS,yes.I play a lot of time FW and translate it with Borovos.
Old topic here: http://stalkerfrance.epicstalker.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=4299&start=120

UberKleiner
Scavenger

Postby UberKleiner » 29 Mar 2017, 12:04

olivius74 wrote:Hello

Oh no,don't think that.
Every modder here work every hour,every day for constant improvments for the game.
An amazing work all of days.

I just saw the message today.
I agree with you,it 's an awesome mod for CS,yes.I play a lot of time FW and translate it with Borovos.
Old topic here: http://stalkerfrance.epicstalker.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=4299&start=120

thanks man, it is really feels good that someone interests my idea. i was thought forum is dead.

you make me happy.

Return to “General Discussion”