NO stash icon on map?

CaptainCaution
Scavenger

NO stash icon on map?

Postby CaptainCaution » 16 Dec 2016, 14:27

CoC Version: 1.4.12 with patched to 1.4.19_patch.1
Addons or MODS: None
I'm playing story mode loner faction on master and I am still in Zaton and have received dozens of stashes as rewards for doing jobs etc. yet not one has appeared on the map; is this something that hasn't been implemented yet? or did Owl just rip me off again knowing that I'd never be able to find it... lol

BTW thanks for that disturbing mental image of a Freedom member having sex with a bloodsucker :o ... (you can never unsee) :suicide:

CaptainCaution
Scavenger

Re: NO stash icon on map?

Postby CaptainCaution » 18 Dec 2016, 06:36

Ok 13 people have looked at this post so far and no replies makes me think this is just me.

Anybody? does any one else see stash location that are given as rewards for completing task/jobs? or looting dead bodies?

Tomasm21
Scavenger

Postby Tomasm21 » 19 Dec 2016, 11:50

I play as monolith faction member in general playing mode (unchecked all boxes "Ironman" "story line" "survival"). I get rewards from Rabbit for doing various ordered jobs. And I also get stash rewards which I can see on the map and can get it. Check your PDA and see whether you disabled stashes checkbox (top bar above map).

CaptainCaution
Scavenger

Postby CaptainCaution » 21 Dec 2016, 13:04

sorry I should have made the effort to reply back here sooner, I can see stash icon now, they are about half (maybe even smaller) the size of the bed icon, I renamed my game folder made a new one unpacked Call_of_Chernobyl_1_4_12.7z in to it then over wrote it with CoC_1.4.19_patch.1.zip copied my saves folder and restarted.
Moved Actor from Zaton to Jupiter and all new stashes obtained can now be seen, 9 stashes so far all in other locations; its like the previous install just didn't want to show any icons for stash location... weird hu...

Thanks for the help CC

Return to “General Discussion”