france.epicstalker.com

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

france.epicstalker.com

Postby Alundaio » 16 Nov 2016, 01:37

Several months ago http://www.stalkerfrance.com vanished from the face of the Earth. Many French stalkers lost their home and community. Since there are quite a handful of French visitors here and the former admin of stalkerfrance is a team mate I decided to create the subdomain http://france.epicstalker.com. You can easily switch between the French and English site by clicking the icon at the top-right corner of the page. I also added Francais to one of the Languages you can select in your own profile.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Borovos
Adventurer

Re: france.epicstalker.com

Postby Borovos » 18 Nov 2016, 13:58

Thanks you my friend ;)
Quel est ton choix? Quel est ton but? Mettre des droites ou jouer de la flûte?

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: france.epicstalker.com

Postby Alundaio » 22 Nov 2016, 05:54

I was able to tinker around, modify and update stalkerfrance.com backups for phpbb 3.1.10.

You can access stalkerfrance.com archive via www.stalkerfrance.epicstalker.com or the new header icon on www.france.epicstalker.com. Registration is disabled but it is possible to log into existing accounts. Previous admins/founders, except Borovos, were stripped of their power for security reasons. Due to some technical reasons it is not possible to make the site transition seamless and share accounts between the main site and the archive.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Return to “Announcements”