A few questions

Obscurify
Scavenger

A few questions

Postby Obscurify » 08 Sep 2016, 15:18

So recently I've gotten back into CoC, with a few extra mods like arsenal overhaul and extended questlines. But one of the things I've been trying to find is a SKAT suit since I really don't like the radiation suit or exoskeleton. I just want a normal, non-faction related SKAT, I've refreshed the barman and sidorovich's inventory, as well as Nimble's a few times; but for the life of me I can't find the suit. Also how common are Advanced and Expert tools and is it possible to find them outside of stashes?

Thanks in advance :P :anom:

Obscurify
Scavenger

Re: A few questions

Postby Obscurify » 09 Sep 2016, 14:32

shameless self bump

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 09 Sep 2016, 16:12

I think there is one in the brainlab under the stairs before as you go up to turn off the controls.

Also how common are Advanced and Expert tools and is it possible to find them outside of stashes?

If you get a stash reward from a task, there is a much, much more likely chance you will find them.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Obscurify
Scavenger

Postby Obscurify » 10 Sep 2016, 01:23

Cool, thanks!

Do Beard or Owl sell them at all?

Obscurify
Scavenger

Postby Obscurify » 11 Sep 2016, 01:46

Unfortunately, it was only a Berill. I'm mainly looking for the Bulat suit. Still no luck.
Any other suggestions?

Return to “General Discussion”