What is your favorite console?

Anything you want to talk about.
Leon9474
Scavenger

What is your favorite console?

Postby Leon9474 » 08 Jun 2017, 11:17

I've always been a fan of all Nintendo's gaming systems. 8-)
No doubt, that 2DS is one of the best handheld game consoles ever.
Still today it's funny to play :D I
t's simple to use, has all the features the 3DS has, runs games smoothly, quickly connects to the Internet. This product just perfect for me!
What is your favorite console of all time? :?:

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: What is your favorite console?

Postby Alundaio » 09 Jun 2017, 17:13

Super Nintendo is my favorite. A lot of classic RPGs on it, from the Final Fantasy series, to RPGs like Chrono Trigger, Robotrek, Lufia, Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, Breath of Fire, Harvest Moon and Dragon Quest V. Such a great era in gaming.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

AxelDominatoR
Trespasser

Postby AxelDominatoR » 18 Jun 2017, 23:43

I've only used the *DS family on an emulator, so it doesn't really count. Played rune factory something.

SNES is an awesome console. I still play games on it (emulator) regularly. Love pretty much every game Alundaio listed, but I also enjoy some of the most obscure titles, like Actraiser, Metal Marines or E.V.O.
I've used some older consoles like a couple of Ataris and the NES, but there's not much I would stille be willing to play today on something like that.

My favourite is probably the Amiga CD32, but I'm a super Amiga fanboy so... :P
Axel DominatoR

J00B
Scavenger

Postby J00B » 09 Aug 2017, 04:20

Nintendo 64 is my all time favourite. Mario Kart, SM64, Perfect Dark :dualie: , Goldeneye, Zelda OoT & MM, Bomberman, Banjo Kazooie & Tooie, Rush racing series, SW Rogue Squadron, Super Smash Bros... so many great games, lots of memories :D

Other favourites include NES, SNES, Gameboy colour, Gamecube, Wii, PS1 and Sega Dreamcast

Older consoles are better than the newer ones I reckon, more memorable/challenging games, better value for money. New consoles don't even have split screen anymore, what is that?

Wothan
Scavenger

Postby Wothan » 14 Aug 2017, 11:22

Hard to said the best one, so many good memory with ps2 and gamecube game..
Baten Kaitos, Shadow Hearts, Rogue Galaxy, Skies of Arcadia, Persona, Okami, Tales of...

Atm i'm doing secret of mana...

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 14 Aug 2017, 19:41

Wothan wrote:Hard to said the best one, so many good memory with ps2 and gamecube game..
Baten Kaitos, Shadow Hearts, Rogue Galaxy, Skies of Arcadia, Persona, Okami, Tales of...

Atm i'm doing secret of mana...

Tales of Destiny and Tales of Symphonia were pretty good.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Return to “Off-Topic”