- Exclusive jobs share the same table as the auto-generated jobs. So priority is important. Here is the current prior list:
Job | Prior
Code: Select all
patrol 25 (-1 per follower)
So if you want an exclusive job to ignore the priority of all other jobs set prior at 61+
If you want an exclusive job to take priority over all other jobs except surge jobs, set prior at 50.
Exclusive jobs should be used for jobs you want everyone else locked out of, such as simulation squads.
They are also useful for filling up jobs with a specific character or squad type. Like a faction smart.
- Never use the same logic section names (ex. 'logic@walker_1') between exclusive jobs and auto-generated jobs for each smart.
There is a table that a smart_terrain uses called 'npc_by_job_section' which would require that every logic section is uniquely named.
To avoid this simply give exclusive jobs a prefix, like 'logic@exclusive_walker_1_walk_1'
- Squad smart max population should be based on sim squad count multiplied by 3. Do not count jobs for squads with target_smart as a field in squad descriptions.
Naming Conventions for dynamic gulag jobs
- animpoint - <smart>_animpoint_<index> (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_animpoint_1)
animpoint_surge - <smart>_surge_animpoint_<index> (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_surge_animpoint_1)
beh - <smart>_beh_<index> (ex. esc_smart_terrain_1_5_beh_1)
beh_surge - <smart>_beh_surge_<index> (ex. esc_smart_terrain_1_5_beh_surge_1)
beh_trader - <smart>_beh_trade_<index> (ex. esc_smart_terrain_1_5_beh_trade_1)
camper - <smart>_camper_<index>_walk (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_camper_1_walk) look path: yan_smart_terrain_4_6_camper_1_look
campfire_point - <smart>_campfire_point_<index> (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_campfire_point_1)
cover - <smart>_point_<index> (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_point_1)
collector - <smart>_collector_<index>_walk (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_collector_1_walk) look path: yan_smart_terrain_4_6_collector_1_look
guard - <smart>_guard_<index>_walk (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_guard_1_walk) look path: yan_smart_terrain_4_6_guard_1_look
mob_home - <smart>_home_<index> (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_home_1)
patrol - <smart>_patrol_<index>_walk (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_patrol_1_walk) look path: yan_smart_terrain_4_6_patrol_1_look
point - <smart>_point_<index> (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_point_1)
sleeper - <smart>_sleep_<index> (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_sleep_1)
sniper - <smart>_sniper_<index>_walk (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_sniper_1_walk) look path: yan_smart_terrain_4_6_sniper_1_look
surge - <smart>_surge_<index>_walk (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_surge_1_walk) look path: yan_smart_terrain_4_6_surge_1_look
walker - <smart>_walker_<index>_walk (ex. yan_smart_terrain_4_6_walker_1_walk) look path: yan_smart_terrain_4_6_walker_1_look
HOW TO ADD HELI JOBS:
- create a new path <smart>_heli_<index>_fly for each smart terrain available to heli (army bases in sim_board)
In smart logic create a helicopter respawn section
Code: Select all
respawn_params = respawn@mar_smart_terrain_11_11
respawn_idle = 600
spawn_helicopter = helicopter
spawn_num = 1
- create <level_name>_heli_hide waypoint under map near edge
- create <level_name>_goto_hide path above map that leads to map edge. Heli will teleport to heli hide from this path