Outfit question

keleset
Scavenger

Outfit question

Postby keleset » 02 Mar 2017, 09:37

Can you get Monolith outfit/seva/exo on hostile-to-monolith protagonist?

Tomasm21
Scavenger

Re: Outfit question

Postby Tomasm21 » 02 Mar 2017, 15:44

If you play in Azazel mode then yes. As monolith faction memeber carry that armor inside your inventory. Then get killed. Then with another protagonist that is hostile to monolith find your previously killed character body and take everything from its inventory. You will get the armor that way.

keleset
Scavenger

Postby keleset » 02 Mar 2017, 17:26

And what if I don't? Is there any probability to find it somewhere except monolith trader?

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 02 Mar 2017, 17:28

Yes pretty much all items can be found in stashes.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

keleset
Scavenger

Postby keleset » 02 Mar 2017, 17:38

Alundaio wrote:Yes pretty much all items can be found in stashes.

Thanks a lot for answers, I'm asking because the most valuable item I've found in stashes so far is instuments. Usually it's just nothing or 2 unvalueble items and one of them is vodka :D

morris
Scavenger

Postby morris » 03 Mar 2017, 08:16

Speaking of stashes, who's brilliant idea was to put patches as a loot? Which file corresponds on item loadout of stashes?

Also so far, I found only 4 suits for like 4 months of pretty intensive expereince in CoC. First one was the Bandit merc outfit, then simply 3 military exoskeletons. Still dreaming of finding Monolith SEVA in the stash for once :D

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 03 Mar 2017, 18:08

Loot system is automated, I found it is easier to create a list of sections to ignore rather then create a list of items that can spawn.

If any item section has can_trade = true, cost > 0, quest_item = false and not in the ignore sections list found in configs\plugins\coc_treasure_manager.ltx then any item matching this criteria can spawn. Faction patches have already been added to the ignore list for the next patch.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Return to “General Discussion”