DX problems on discussion view

Backdoor
Scavenger

DX problems on discussion view

Postby Backdoor » 13 Jan 2017, 06:27

Hi guys,
i start my adventure (1.4.22).
Firstly i select DX11 advanced (Pc is a W7 pro, i7 4770k, 32 gb ram, Nvidia 980, 16:9 Samsung 1920*1080@60hz), but when i try to trade, i can't reach the button. The mouse stops at few centimeters before. And the Pad makes the same on lower side.
I try to decrease DX modes and finally i can reach the button in DX10 advanced.
Nothing to say, but is possible use Dx11 advanced with my config?
Hope i have explained the issue clearly, but if not tell me what you need.
Thanks and you deserve big respect for this great mod, big work! And big fun to us players!! :)

Alexfighter
Scavenger

Re: DX problems on discussion view

Postby Alexfighter » 13 Jan 2017, 10:26

My screen has a different resolution, but I think I have the same processor and graphics card, with less memory. It works fine.

I've seen that behavior before in other cames when I, for some reason, have ALT-TABbed for something and when I go back the cursor didn't reach the edge.

Play a bit with the fullscreen / windowed configuration (which I don't actually remember if that exists in this game) and be sure that CoC doesn't lose the focus before you try.

Diegtiarov
Trespasser

Postby Diegtiarov » 13 Jan 2017, 12:09

i7-6700 + RX 480 here.
Running DX11 without any problems.

Make sure there aren't any windows opened and active in the background as you won't be able to move your cursor out of their borders even if CoC is displayed on top of them.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 13 Jan 2017, 17:14

For some reason when sometimes playing on DX10/DX11 the game launches in Windowed mode then goes to fullscreen. If you find you can't move your mouse to some areas just simply alt+tab out and then back in it should be fine again.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Backdoor
Scavenger

Postby Backdoor » 16 Jan 2017, 05:50

Thanks, i try your suggestions.
Really, i have surely one window opened, because i don't create shortcuts and launch CoC from the Explorer Window.
Can be the problem. I try with a shortcut first of all.
About Windowed mode, i'm sure that starts in fullscreen, but never say never....maybe i'm not focused on starting moments, is a bad abitude... :fight:
After a test i post my results, have a nice day :)

Backdoor
Scavenger

Postby Backdoor » 23 Jan 2017, 08:09

Sorry for this late result!

Alt+Tab resolves the problem. Now is running in DX11 enhanced.
Even i make a shortcut on desktop and start the game from here, needs always a Alt+Tab to become really full screen.

Tnx for the suggestions :D

Return to “General Discussion”