Corpse remove time?

Diegtiarov
Trespasser

Corpse remove time?

Postby Diegtiarov » 05 Oct 2016, 14:52

Hi,

Is there any script or timer in charge of corpse removal?
Where to find its values in case it exists?

If there's not any can I add these in configs in \creatures\m_ *** .ltx without having any issues?

Code: Select all

corpse_remove_game_time_interval = x
stay_after_death_time_interval = x

x - time in hours

After few days of playing, the shit just hit the fan resulting in tons of bodies in many locations.

Cheers.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: Corpse remove time?

Postby Alundaio » 05 Oct 2016, 20:42

It is not time-based. It's based on distance. If you are 100m away corpses despawn, or if you change level all corpses despawn. Also, there is an overflow. Only 15 corpses. So if you kill 20 things and leave the area, 5 will be removed. Probably I will reduce the overflow to 10 corpses, I had it lower before but people were asking "Why do corpses despawn so fast" which really isn't true in that case either. They don't despawn at all if you are near them.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Diegtiarov
Trespasser

Postby Diegtiarov » 06 Oct 2016, 16:08

Alundaio wrote:If you are 100m away corpses despawn, or if you change level all corpses despawn.

Not happening with stalker corpses in Trucks Cementery, at least for me. Will check again in few days and let you know if it still refuses to work.

Diegtiarov
Trespasser

Postby Diegtiarov » 11 Oct 2016, 16:30

Problem doesn't occur anymore after 1.4.10 came in.

Chanti
Scavenger

Postby Chanti » 19 Jan 2017, 08:28

Please Alundaio, can you tell me the folder/archive where this two parameters are located ?... i refer to those who change the number of corpses allowed (15 or 10 by default) and the distance for despawning (100 mts by default). I always play in ironmode with addons that increase the difficulty and inmersion, and every loot count... :( , so i would like to do some adjusts.

Thanks for you work and sorry for mi english.

Return to “General Discussion”