Info on this crash

Zealot_Komputer
Trespasser

Info on this crash

Postby Zealot_Komputer » 25 Jun 2016, 20:43

Hi,

Anybody has any clue on this kind of crash (last CoC beta patch) ?

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : motion_ID.valid()
[error]Function : CKinematicsAnimated::ID_Cycle
[error]File : ..\xrRender\SkeletonAnimated.cpp
[error]Line : 210
[error]Description : ! MODEL: can't find cycle:
[error]Arguments : idle

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: Info on this crash

Postby Alundaio » 25 Jun 2016, 21:21

It's a mesh missing an idle animation and I have no clue which. I personally haven't seen it, either and I only ever play on a vanilla build. Could be one of the new anomalies/aretfacts added which would explain why it happens later; could be spawned in.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Zealot_Komputer
Trespasser

Postby Zealot_Komputer » 26 Jun 2016, 04:56

Ok, at first i thought it was caused by one of the custom meshes i use for NPCs, but they never caused problems before and i saw, on moddb, that someone else had the same crash.

By the way, you talk about artifacts and anomalies added in the last patch... i don't know if it helps, but i had the crash at Agroprom and in the Swamps. The strange thing is that you cannot load any save related to your current game without having this log, after the crash, not only the one who caused the crash.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 26 Jun 2016, 15:14

Do you play with or without Survival Mode?
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Zealot_Komputer
Trespasser

Postby Zealot_Komputer » 26 Jun 2016, 18:59

Without, it's regular game.

kiskoller
Scavenger

Postby kiskoller » 12 Jul 2016, 12:09

Any update on this crash? I got it multiple times, always when going to Army Warehouses, regardless of which map transit I use.

It also seems to be sticking to saves, what I mean by this is once I get it, I will always get it regardless of how much time passes (tried to sleep a few days)

Sadly the crash is not informative for me, otherwise I would've found the culprit and fixed myself.

Sucks to be unable to go to a pretty major map in the game. Thankfully I can go around if I want to go north.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 12 Jul 2016, 17:21

that beta is far behind

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k8a3s2oo2v68 ... NuATa?dl=0

Copy the meshes\dynamics\anomaly to your gamedata

kiskoller
Scavenger

Postby kiskoller » 14 Jul 2016, 01:04

Thanks for the quick reply! Sadly by updating the meshes folder the issue did not go away, I still get the same crash.

On my current savegame both while going to Agroprom and to Army Warehouses.

Return to “General Discussion”