Steve2000 wrote:Good point, HostisPublicus. Although I have never been to jupiter yet.
I manually edited some artefacts to be able to carry more weight. when the zone is so big, and cars can't be parted over, you have to improvise.
I edited the droplets artefact to give me +50kg.
I think there should be a more suitable artefact.
here's the rest of my suggestions.
29. The NPCS should have a move command. to make them get out of your way particularly around door ways.
30. The NPC on the search and rescue mission stays with you after the mission is complete. there is no way to dismiss him.
The reward fro the search and rescue mission is terrible at 3000. it should be more considering the effort it takes to do the mission.
31. some of the artefacts should have weight additions. since the zone is so big. 50kg is not enough for the inventory.
32. the AMK transmuter should be added to the game. cooking your own artefacts is totally cool. but this should be done with caution as some of the new artefacts clash with the originals.
HostisPublicus wrote:Hi, there is another proposal:
http://radikal.ru/big/1863a61cf8c84f93a1248954eb656fd5 (screen 1)
http://radikal.ru/big/34a4be9f9e5f4ec68de4e43e9d8302e3 (screen 2)
It is illogical that the transition point in the Red Forest to be just at Jupiter plant. Too much concentration of transitions in one place. The closest point to the Red Forest located near a gate of Container Warehouse.
And there is the base of bandits. This explains the unpopularity of this way from stalkers and military outpost in the Red Forest.
Bangalore wrote:This place in your proposal is the place for a bandit base in vanilla COP, and a bandit respawn place/bandit camp in CoC.
Selfish request: I think a lot of people would appreciate a generated infographic image of all the stats they got on their ironman save when they died.
Steve2000 wrote:Just a sugggestion for the website.
Can we have a crash report thread?
It would help tidy up the forum.
as for my game suggestions here goes...
37. The ladders in the Sarcofagus don't flow properly. the animation is choppy.
38. I do NOT agree with adding mutants to the labs. Many modders may want to place mercs in there and will be forced to remove the mutant spawns if they wish to do that. I don't know if removing the mutant spawns is easy, but it's irrelevant since adding spawns means you are moving away from the original idea of a base mod. It would be far better to add alife, into trucks cemetery or pripyat outskirts, since these areas are sparsely populated.
39. the scope for the Steyg Auyr A1 does not work correctly with night vision. this is with AO 4.4 and a yellow modified (upgraded) scope.
Steve2000 wrote:37. The ladders in the Sarcofagus don't flow properly. the animation is choppy.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests