Lateee wrote:Outfits seem cost a bit too much compared to weapons. Simple "Sunrise" suit costs 30000 rubles, while TOZ 34 for example costs 3000 rubles, I'm not even talking about trying to get money by selling weapons, they cost almost nothing. Is that normal? If yes, then sorry for bringing it up lol
Stalker1994 wrote:Here are some more minor suggestions from me:
- An all new icon, looking closer to the originals. According to me, the current one does not do the mod justice...
- Dynamic underground spawns right from the start.
- Original radio songs, for the sake of nostalgia !
- Izloms should be made less aggresive to match their somewhat goofy appearance, as well as their description in the Wiki. I kinda like those guys, and it makes me sad when they attack me on sight...
- Karliks are waaay too resistant. I know they are supposed to be strong but, right now, they are just ridiculously hard to kill !
Alundaio wrote:They have burer shield ability. So just like burers they are easy to kill with knife.
CoP hid Explosion and Strike damage properties on outfits, even though it was there. These are new icons. The only existing icon that was changed was for wound (not to be confused with fire_wound). wound damage type is done by mutants, hence the new claw icon.
Modder-G wrote:Thanks for the explanation. I only play (and read about) Stalker CoP and CoC since this summer, so probably quite a few things and tactics I am not yet familiar with. I wil try the mutant meat cooking.
What I tried to say about the random NPC quest RU balance. Some small quest give a mere 100RU. But Selling a SGI-5k nearly 10000. An SVD 22000, RP-74 30000 (300 times more RU!)!. Lab X-16 docs 25000. And you even get stash locations for these sales (and maybe faction goodwill, I am not sure what that means). I was suggesting to lower these weapon rewards a little, and adding a little RU to all the other random quest rewards.
I understand what you say about limitations regarding rewards that are decided randomly at a later point. Indeed it may be better to not tell the player anything instead of "it will be between 100 and 500 RU and + between 10 and 30 rounds of random Assault rifle ammo, less in case of shotgun shells" which is not very believable of course.
Modder-G wrote:I don't understand you? when an NPC says "I am really looking for *rifle name*, I 'll make it worth your while". Then you can give him 40% condition RP-74 and get 30000. Does the condition even matter for this? I always give them the most broken weapon I have in my stash.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Lowprofile and 2 guests