Hello Stalkers i need help please.

Cheeki breeki
Scavenger

Hello Stalkers i need help please.

Postby Cheeki breeki » 21 May 2016, 22:49

Hey guys first of all i would like to say how great this mod is you guys did an amazing job. Im rediscovering my favorite game all over again. I have been playing COC for 2 weeks now and its been a blast. However i had a couple of questions/issues.

First one is there a way to make friendly a faction again with console commands or editing a file? I was eradicating a military outpost in cordon when a loner ran into the battlefield to loot the corpses i couldnt differentiate him from the soldiers until i looted the area and saw his greedy corpse. Normally this wouldnt be a problem in a new game but i spent time gaining their favor and them turning hostile because of one single casualty seems exagerated.

My second issue is the Artifact spawn rate ive been playing for 2 weeks in real life and the artifacts i got from my starting area havent respawned yet even if i check them right after an emission.

Also i would like to know if its possible to increase random ennemies spawn rate im playing on master and the game seems too easy and desolated in certain places. I ran across darkscape map and only encountered 2 dogs.

Im playing version 1.3.20
I havent downloded the beta patch 1.4 yet as it says its beta.

If anyone could help me that would be great thank you Epic team.

DoctorX
Trespasser

Re: Hello Stalkers i need help please.

Postby DoctorX » 22 May 2016, 11:14

Cheeki breeki wrote:...I was eradicating a military outpost in cordon when a loner ran into the battlefield to loot the corpses i couldnt differentiate him from the soldiers until i looted the area and saw his greedy corpse. Normally this wouldnt be a problem in a new game but i spent time gaining their favor and them turning hostile because of one single casualty seems exagerated...

Are you sure all loners are hostile with you now? Usually when you kill a friendly his immediate squad members will turn on you (2-3 npc's) but the rest of the faction will stay neutral or allied. The entire faction usualy won't turn against you unless you kill someone in a no-fire zone or have spent alot of time pissing them off.

Cheeki breeki wrote:...My second issue is the Artifact spawn rate ive been playing for 2 weeks in real life and the artifacts i got from my starting area havent respawned yet even if i check them right after an emission...

There was an addon made to fix this but it looks like the author hasn't updated it for the newest version of CoC. You can find it here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/artifact-respawn-fix-v10-for-coc-1305

Cheeki breeki wrote:...Also i would like to know if its possible to increase random ennemies spawn rate im playing on master and the game seems too easy and desolated in certain places. I ran across darkscape map and only encountered 2 dogs...

I made an addon to fix this because I had the same feeling as you. You can find it here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/doctorx-more-mutants

Good luck stalker and welcome back to the Zone.

Cheeki breeki
Scavenger

Re: Hello Stalkers i need help please.

Postby Cheeki breeki » 22 May 2016, 18:38

Hello DoctorX

Yes you are right the loner i killed was part of the squad of the mechanic north of the cordon who promptly started shooting at me when i approached but the other loners seemed pretty understanding about it. I had to load an earlier save since losing a neutral mechanic is not an option for me.

I will certainly look at the mods you posted specially that doctorX mod it seems pretty fun.

Thank you for the links and your help.

Return to “General Discussion”