Anomalies reactions, detection by scientific detector.

Bangalore
Explorer

Re: Anomalies reactions, detection by scientific detector.

Postby Bangalore » 01 Jun 2016, 14:32

Borovos wrote:There is no real difference with acdc.pl imo.
There is always a risk to select another spawn section (a weapon as example) and edit a inappropriate flag.

What i wrote above is not about acdc ltx sections, it's the spawn.part file in SDK\editors\rawdata\levels\k00_marsh folder. You can mass replace the maps zone sections with notepad, then you just open the map in LE and Make Game. Much faster and easier than manually change them in LE.
"Some sort of pressure must exist; the artist exists because the world is not perfect. Art would be useless if the world were perfect, as man wouldn’t look for harmony but would simply live in it. Art is born out of an ill-designed world."

Borovos
Adventurer

Postby Borovos » 01 Jun 2016, 14:38

I always forget it, we can edit save scene files... Sorry.
Quel est ton choix? Quel est ton but? Mettre des droites ou jouer de la flûte?

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 01 Jun 2016, 16:41

nevermind I have already done this in code instead on dropbox. Need to test and work out the anomaly planner.

EDIT:

What Restrictor Type is used for most anomalies? Apparently several places in code anomalies are ignored if they have restrictor-type NONE. Because I'm adding anomaly zones as IN restrictors to stalkers and they are not avoiding them, they are walking right through them; this isn't right. Do all anomalies have to be set as IN restrictor?

What happens if you add normal space restrictor as restrictor type none and use it as a in_restr in logic?? Is it ignored? If I use something as in restr it has to be set to this restrictor type?
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 02 Jun 2016, 19:40

"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

2C.LiryC
Killer

Postby 2C.LiryC » 06 Jun 2016, 00:39

Awesome!

Thanks a lot, that's another great improvement.
I'll check how it goes with artifact activation, maybe it will worth to have it back.

Anyway, great job here. As always. :)

Return to “General Discussion”