No debug tools?

ultimate_cabooser
Scavenger

No debug tools?

Postby ultimate_cabooser » 27 Apr 2016, 22:45

I put -dbg just as it said in the FAQ, but it does nothing. 'S' in the main menu does nothing, and the console commands don't work either. Were the tools removed?

Zealot_Komputer
Trespasser

Re: No debug tools?

Postby Zealot_Komputer » 28 Apr 2016, 03:55

It seems that you did not leave a space before -dbg, am i right or wrong (i can't really see) ? But it also seems that you installed CoC in CoP folder. CoC MUST have its own folder.

ultimate_cabooser
Scavenger

Postby ultimate_cabooser » 28 Apr 2016, 11:59

Zealot_Komputer wrote:It seems that you did not leave a space before -dbg, am i right or wrong (i can't really see) ? But it also seems that you installed CoC in CoP folder. CoC MUST have its own folder.

There is a space

CoC is technically in its own folder. It created a CoP folder within its own folder when I installed CoP. Should I extract the contents into the original folder and remove the additional CoP folder?

ultimate_cabooser
Scavenger

Postby ultimate_cabooser » 01 May 2016, 13:32

Bump?

Alexfighter
Scavenger

Postby Alexfighter » 02 May 2016, 09:35

It seems to us that both games got mixed somehow. They should not be sharing folders at all. A CoP folder inside CoC folder seems abnormal. If you want to have both, try installing them again, and ensure that in the first steps of installation you specify different folders, unrelated to each other.

Return to “General Discussion”