Sakharov and psi-helmet upgrade?

anrsvk
Scavenger

Sakharov and psi-helmet upgrade?

Postby anrsvk » 19 Apr 2016, 01:11

Hi, I've been really enjoying the mod but I've run into the issue with Sakharov. After I paid him to do the psi-helmet calibration he wouldn't talk to me (cannot interact with him) or return my helmet. It's been 3-4 in-game days. Is this normal waiting time or is it a bug? Is there a way to cheat in the psi-helmet back to my inventory if it's the latter? Thanks.

Darryl
Adventurer

Re: Sakharov and psi-helmet upgrade?

Postby Darryl » 19 Apr 2016, 05:21

He won't talk to you? As in you can't open the chat window, or there's a dialog missing?

Zealot_Komputer
Trespasser

Postby Zealot_Komputer » 19 Apr 2016, 06:13

It may just be related to the difficulty to get him close enough in order to talk to him.

anrsvk
Scavenger

Postby anrsvk » 19 Apr 2016, 17:25

Darryl wrote:He won't talk to you? As in you can't open the chat window, or there's a dialog missing?

I couldn't interact with him (to bring up the dialogue window), but eventually I managed to get him close enough, so that's not an issue anymore.

I've slept for 3 in-game days and the psi-helmet still isn't done (4 days of gameplay + 3 days of sleeping). Do you know anything about when it might be ready? Is it a week or more?

Nuor
Scavenger

Postby Nuor » 21 Apr 2016, 13:29

I just tried this - talked to sakharov, slept (2) 24 hour cycles and picked up new good helm just fine. I'm using a customized version of vanilla. basically 1.3.2 + a couple of my own addons.

Tomasm21
Scavenger

Postby Tomasm21 » 03 May 2016, 19:26

I have no problems at all. I had to start a new game because saves from 1.3.12 doesn't work on 1.3.2.
Sometimes the game crash because of memory allocation problems.
In Agroprom near Acid type anomaly in northwest there is a wooden building over a part of that anomaly. You can go to sleep there. There are some wooden boxes. I hit it with the knife and find some ammo for Ak-47(Kalashnikov). But I cannot pick it up. As i try to pick it up with "F" button the sleep hours table is always popping up. What to do in this case? This is happening through all versions. Maybe I don't know something. In general the game is awesome and I love this mod.

Return to “General Discussion”