This is a series of batch files that I created to make the process of creating the *.db files with xrCompress.exe a hell of a lot less time consuming. The bat files are setup to rename the files to xpatch_01_*.db but it can still be used for whatever purpose by renaming them after the process.
- Creating an xpatch
- 1. Follow the file structure below. Copy only these files/folders into the relevant patch folder you want to create.
2. run the _Create_xpatch_*.cmd to create a new *.db inside the 'patch' directory
Creating levels db
- 1. Places extracted gamedata\levels into xpatch_maps\gamedata\levels
2. run _Restructure_Levels_Directory.cmd. This restructures gamedata\levels into <level_name>\gamedata\levels for each level
3. run _Create_xpatch_maps.cmd and output will be found in 'maps' directory
The files below cannot be compressed because of the use of custom lua scripted ini/xml parser that examines these files explicitly:
Code: Select all