axr_rnd_npc_loadout

Mental_Tormentor
Scavenger

axr_rnd_npc_loadout

Postby Mental_Tormentor » 28 Oct 2015, 20:23

I've been enjoying CoC a lot, especially after being able to merge in some weapon packs and other addons.

The only glaring issue with merging weapon packs currently is going through the character_desc_*.xml files and adding the new weapons to NPC loadouts manually. It's rather tedious and frustrating. I remember in Pripyat Reborn (and even MSO I think) there was the axr_rnd_npc_loadout, which made NPC loadouts somewhat random.

I think I remember it being mentioned that this could be re-enabled in CoC, but I can't remember the details of doing so. I know I'd have to erase all NPC loadouts from the character_desc files, and I'm okay with that, so long as there is a way to control consumables and drugs that NPCs spawn with as well as weapons. If there's a way to make the player's loadouts more random through axr_rnd_npc_loadout, that would also be great.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: axr_rnd_npc_loadout

Postby Alundaio » 29 Oct 2015, 12:26

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=376

I was asked about that recently, here in this thread. Second post.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Mental_Tormentor
Scavenger

Re: axr_rnd_npc_loadout

Postby Mental_Tormentor » 29 Oct 2015, 16:16

Oh awesome, thank you. Sorry I didn't catch that, must have been because I was searching axr instead of xrs.

Return to “General Discussion”