Making NPC's surrender when hit

RJ1
Scavenger

Making NPC's surrender when hit

Postby RJ1 » 28 Oct 2015, 12:51

I've been messing around with the Weapon config files and want to try something out, is it possible to make it so the moment an NPC is hit they go into the surrender state and stay like that?

RJ1
Scavenger

Re: Making NPC's surrender when hit

Postby RJ1 » 28 Oct 2015, 20:48

http://gsc-game.com/index.php?t=communi ... &sec_id=18

I see you were looking at something similar there. I've reduced the power of the makarov to 0.01 and want it so that if someone gets hit anywhere on the body they just instantly play the surrender animation. I tried messing around with some of the values in the relevant script file (increasing surrender chance to high numbers) but it didn't seem to do much.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 29 Oct 2015, 12:21

surrender mechanic is part of the wounded scheme. So you have to wound a stalker, which is by giving them low health. What exactly do you want to achieve?

You can set thier health in script with npc:set_health_ex(0.05) to wound them. Then to force them surrender you can give them the surrender flag with db.storage[npc:id()].victim_surrender = 0
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

RJ1
Scavenger

Postby RJ1 » 29 Oct 2015, 17:48

I was thinking of trying to make something like this as a side mission:

https://youtu.be/2VQ8pmDPx4U?t=75

kind of like the arena in SOC, but people don't die lol. hit someone with a "paintball Gun" and they play the surrender animation o show they're eliminated.

Return to “General Discussion”