Repairing weapons and armor

bravozulu9
Scavenger

Repairing weapons and armor

Postby bravozulu9 » 18 Oct 2015, 12:55

Is there personal repair kits in CoC or do I have to rely on NPCs?

Khimicheskiy_Ali
Scavenger

Re: Repairing weapons and armor

Postby Khimicheskiy_Ali » 18 Oct 2015, 15:36

Not sure about armor, but you can repair your weapons with the same type of toolkits you need to give to technicians. Doing repairs yourself is a lot cheaper than getting a tech to do it, but you can't repair your equipment fully to 100 percent. They are also multiple-use items, so using this method, you can also fix the scavenged weapons that are only slightly under the sellable threshold and sell them on for a profit.

bravozulu9
Scavenger

Postby bravozulu9 » 18 Oct 2015, 21:57

Khimicheskaya_Ali wrote:Not sure about armor, but you can repair your weapons with the same type of toolkits you need to give to technicians. Doing repairs yourself is a lot cheaper than getting a tech to do it, but you can't repair your equipment fully to 100 percent. They are also multiple-use items, so using this method, you can also fix the scavenged weapons that are only slightly under the sellable threshold and sell them on for a profit.

Ah ok, sounds good, thanks.

Also, if I attack friendly/neutral patrols I find away from settlements, will the factions turn hostile? I used to do this all the time in CoP, but I'm not sure if it works in CoC with the new factions system.

Khimicheskiy_Ali
Scavenger

Postby Khimicheskiy_Ali » 19 Oct 2015, 01:20

bravozulu9 wrote:Ah ok, sounds good, thanks.

Also, if I attack friendly/neutral patrols I find away from settlements, will the factions turn hostile? I used to do this all the time in CoP, but I'm not sure if it works in CoC with the new factions system.

It should still work the same. As a loner, I've killed Clearsky members at the Cordon and this hasn't made any Clearsky members at the marshes hostile towards me.

bravozulu9
Scavenger

Postby bravozulu9 » 19 Oct 2015, 23:37

Khimicheskaya_Ali wrote:
bravozulu9 wrote:Ah ok, sounds good, thanks.

It should still work the same. As a loner, I've killed Clearsky members at the Cordon and this hasn't made any Clearsky members at the marshes hostile towards me.

Ok, thanks man! Your two replies are very appreciated!

Happy hunting in the zone!

Return to “General Discussion”