Innounp

Soviet_Player
Scavenger

Innounp

Postby Soviet_Player » 27 Sep 2015, 06:43

I have an issue. Since the installer won't work i have to work with the cmd.exe but there is a problem, when i try to run innounp -x setup.exe in cmd it says that it doesn't recognize the file as a internal or external program or batch file. I seriously have no idea what to now. Yes, i did rename the files.

Bangalore
Explorer

Re: Innounp

Postby Bangalore » 27 Sep 2015, 07:12

Use the latest Inno Setup Unpacker 0.43, which can unpack Inno Setup 5.5.6 made installers (like CoC installer):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/innounp/files/innounp/innounp%200.43/innounp043.rar/download
"Some sort of pressure must exist; the artist exists because the world is not perfect. Art would be useless if the world were perfect, as man wouldn’t look for harmony but would simply live in it. Art is born out of an ill-designed world."

Soviet_Player
Scavenger

Postby Soviet_Player » 27 Sep 2015, 07:45

That's what i'm using but it closes after 1 second. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but not sure what. I'm sorry for sounding like a dumbass but this is the first time encounter this kind of install method.

Bangalore
Explorer

Postby Bangalore » 27 Sep 2015, 08:19

I can extract CoC installer with this GUI unpacker, if i open the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl setup.exe only:

Inno unpacker with GUI
If you use InnoGui.exe, it's russian, the InnounpW.exe is in english.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qawkou9aq64prfi/Inno_GUI_unpacker.zip
"Some sort of pressure must exist; the artist exists because the world is not perfect. Art would be useless if the world were perfect, as man wouldn’t look for harmony but would simply live in it. Art is born out of an ill-designed world."

Soviet_Player
Scavenger

Postby Soviet_Player » 27 Sep 2015, 09:37

I extracted it and it seems to be working. I'm gonna test it some more.

Bangalore
Explorer

Postby Bangalore » 28 Sep 2015, 11:35

Removed InnoExtractor, it fails to extract everything.
Other unpacker works fine.

Return to “General Discussion”