Few questions

Azaxrey
Scavenger

Few questions

Postby Azaxrey » 07 Sep 2015, 13:54

Hello , so i trying to create smthng
but i cant find any fire_wound_protection sections in outifts.ltx . Also its possible to extract meshers ? I want create new suits on base CS medium outfit but with merc\army textures and signs .

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: Few questions

Postby Alundaio » 07 Sep 2015, 18:40

Do you mean for the player? If so you copy the cs outfit mesh, for the world model and rename it. Change the texture name (same length) with a hex
editor.

The arms are a separate mesh. I believe Darkenneko is the one who made the arm textures for the new outfits. All he did was copy an existing arm mesh and change the texture. You will have to assign these in actor.ltx like this:

Code: Select all

[actor_hud_merc_exo]:actor_hud
visual                  = dynamics\weapons\wpn_hand\wpn_hand_merc_exo
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Azaxrey
Scavenger

Postby Azaxrey » 07 Sep 2015, 23:12

Thx but i know how to create suits, i dont have extracted meshes . How to unpack CC db files ?

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 07 Sep 2015, 23:14

With the cs extractor, you just have to change path names in .bat
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Azaxrey
Scavenger

Postby Azaxrey » 08 Sep 2015, 00:26

Thank you ,it works! Also i still can't find section fire_wound_protection in outfit.ltx For example merc_outfit just dont have this parameter

Azaxrey
Scavenger

Postby Azaxrey » 12 Sep 2015, 08:34

Good day , sorry for my previous answer :oops: I Figured out how that CoP armor system works

Return to “General Discussion”