Suggestions Thread

Thumba-umba
Scavenger

Re: Suggestions Thread

Postby Thumba-umba » 27 Sep 2017, 20:51

Kolaris wrote:Look at gas masks, where you now have the vanilla Gask Mask, the vanilla Respirator, a new Half Respirator, and the GP-5.

Well, to be fair, there is a gasmask with a single lens featured in the SoC. Some stalkers wear it, such as Vorobey (Sparrow), Oleg "Demon" Gusarov, and Monolith troops. Although it really should be just a cosmetic piece - a different visual for standart gasmask. And you are also right about GP-5 - such was never present in any game. There wes only a GP-4 gasmask on snorks - but you really wouldn't want to wear a snork's gasmask would you?

For reference, this are all vanilla suits and helmets that i am aware of as of today:

Neutral

Jacket (aka Leather jacket aka novice Jacket);
Stalker suit (aka Sunrise suit);
Stalker exosuit (early variant of exosuit used in alpha stage of teh game);
SEVA suit;
Radsuit (aka heavy armour suit);
Radsuit Exosuit;

Gopnik

Bandit Jacket (aka Adidas Jacket aka Abibas aka "Tri poloski - patsana krossovki");
Trenchcoat (Strongcoat model vith armour vest actually never existed in stalker, it is an O.G.S.E. invention);
Marauder suit (aka BanditMerc suit);
Stolen stalker suit (only one bandit in SoC);

Military

Army armoured vest;
Berill-5M armoured vest;
Early Berill vest (back when game concept had changed from crazy-alien-robot-aztec-pyramid-blow-everything-wtih-a-minigun type of concept to Stalker/roadside picnic based concept, GSC for some time utilised their early military suit design as a placeholder. It is distinctive for greener (and overall poorer) texture, more protection on upperarms, and cool hi-tech helmet with HUD. They later redesigned it and called Berill-5M)
SKAT-9M suit - not finished in SoC, available in CS/CoP)
SKAT-9 suit (aka Bulat suit) - available in SoC, Duty variant available in CS/CoP.

Scientist

SSP-99 suit (aka Red sci suit);
SSP-99M suit (aka Green sci suit):

The blue stalker suit is contradictory. Some say it was an early alpha design of a SEVA suit, others say it was intended for Csky faction, third suggest it was an early placeholder for Mercsuit. I tend to disagree to the first, since the scientific suit seen in very early builds of Oblivion Lost is much bluer than this one, almost a turquoise color. Either way, i think it's fine to give it to scientists,since CS has enough suits. Or actually give it to mercs, i don't know.

Mercenary

Mercsuit;
Merc SEVA suit (very rarely can be seen in SoC and CS);
Possibly (?) early mercsuit was a copy of a stalker suit; also had a variant with Exosuit bolted on;
Merc Radsuit Exosuit;

Freedom

Wind of Freedom suit (aka Freedom copy of Monolith suit);
Freedom SEVA suit (called Guardian of Freedom in SoC, unavailable in CS/CoP. Very rarely can be found with Zaslon Helmet attached)
Freedom Berill suit (called Guardian of Freedom in CS and CoP);
Freedom SEVA Exosuit (aka Guardian of Freedom Exosuit) - really the same deal as with Sunrise Exo: all early alpha models of Exosuits were just Exoskeletons bolted onto standart stalker suits;
Freedom Radsuit Exosuit;

Duty

Duty SEVA (aka Duty suit when without Zaslon helmet; aka "Universal protection" when used with Zaslon helmet);
SKAT-9 "Duty Armour" (aka Duty Bulat);
Duty SEVA exo - same as Freedom SEVA exo;
Duty Radsuit Exosuit;

Monolith

Monolith suit - seen both with and without Zaslon helmets and rebreather units.
Monolith exosuit - same as Freedom/Suty SEVA exosuit;
Monolith Radsuit;
Monolith Radsuit Exosuit;

Csky

CS-1a (aka shit CS suit) - release version of CS-1 light suit suit;
CS-1b (aka bit less shit CS suit) - beta-version of CS-1 light suit;
CS-2 (aka almost decent CS suit) - medium CS suit, cut from the game;
CS-3a (aka OK CS suit) - release version of CS-3 heavy suit;
CS-3b (aka actually good CS suit) - beta version of CS-3 heavy suit. Seen ingame, but can't be bought;

Helmets

Balaklava;
Army bandana;
Beret cap (black and blue);
Ushanka (Forester. He also has a vatnik, but it's kinda hard to adapt as a standart stalker model);
Facewear/Facemask;
Glasses;

Respirator;
Respirator with ballistic glasses (i heard that it is here, but only exists in one or two singleplayer builds);
Gasmask with separate lenses;
Gasmask with a single lens;
Merc gasmask;
Sphere-08 (aka Tactical helmet) helmet with ballistic glasses (used in SoC and sometimes in CS/CoP as a part of Berill-5M visual);
Sphere-08 helmet with merc gasmask (again, part of Berill-5M visual);
Sphere-M12 helmet with merc gasmask - used as a part of SKAT-9 suit;
Sphere-M12 helmet with ballistic glasses and respirator - used in SoC builds as a part of SKAT-9M suit;
Heavy armoured helmet - used in Radsuits and RadExosuits;
Zaslon helmet - used with SEVA and Monolith suits to create closed-cycle/rebreather suit;
Alpha SoC helmet - used with early Berill-5M visuals;
CS-2 helmet - used in CS-2 and CS-3b heavy suit;
CS-3 helmet - used in CS-3A heavy suit.

ChargerHM
Scavenger

Postby ChargerHM » 03 Oct 2017, 05:48

I would like to see more unique NPCs like merchants, medics, technicans and leaders. Really, if you're playing as a stalker, you can't sell or modify anything on Agroprom. I also don't like that there's only 3 medics: on the Swamps, Zaton and Yanov, one time I died only because I didn't had any drugs or medics near myself.
There's a list of Cordon characters, their specialization and position:

Cordon, Military Checkpoint
1) Sergeant Biryukov, merchant, wagon near the Watchtower

2) Ensign Sokolov, medic, second floor of the Guard house

3) Ensign Kuzin, technican, second floor of the Watchtower

4) Major Khaletskiy, leader, first floor of the Guard house

Cordon, Rookie Village
1) Nimble, merchant, 100 Rads Bar, Snitch's old spot from SoC (seriously, what would that famous guy do at Rookie Village?)

2) Tolik, medic, first basement

3) Hound, technican, house near the second basement

4) Wolf, leader, Sidorovich's bunker (also replace his PKM with something weaker, a gun in Sunrise suit doesn't looks good with that strong gun)

5) Fanatic, leader, Wolf's old spot from SoC and CS

Cordon, Northern Farm
1) Shilov, merchant, his old spot from CS

2) Fox, medic, first barn

3) Van, technican, his old spot from CS (yeah-yeah, I want to see him sitting on the chair)

4) Father Valerian, leader, his old spot from CS

That's all. I'll write about NPCs on Garbage later.

DoctorX
Scavenger

Postby DoctorX » 03 Oct 2017, 23:37

It would be nice if there was another smart terrain or two along the road that leads in to Rostok. Right now it's a very long walk with little chance of anything happening. Would be cool to have the possibility of some random spawns along the way.

DoctorX
Scavenger

Postby DoctorX » 04 Oct 2017, 18:29

Another one for the wish list...

It seems like there is little difference between defensive mode and aggressive mode for companions. In defensive mode, companions still seem to actively engage any enemy within visual range, whether or not they are an immediate threat to the companion or actor. For instance, they will often engage and relentlessly chase cats or fleshies that are not posing any threat to them while in defensive mode, and they will engage groups of mutants that are busy fighting each other and ignoring the npc.

It would make more sense, IMHO, if while in defensive mode companions only engaged enemies that were actively targeting or attacking the companion or actor, and will break off the attack if the enemy runs away.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 04 Oct 2017, 19:13

defensive mode:
Any enemy has that actor as enemy can be attacked. Even fleeing mutants can be found in fighting_with_actor_npcs table. No good way to get if mutant is panicked or not.

Aggressive mode:
They act on their own without restrictions
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Silver Crow
Scavenger

Postby Silver Crow » 09 Oct 2017, 04:17

19. Add option to switch SoC/CoP underbarrel grenade launcher's animation, since SoC way more friendly!
20. Add dual-wield for pistols of same model (two Colt M1911A1) with same addons AND shooting separate (LMB for left pistol, RMB for right one as in Crysis Warhead e.g.)

Kolaris
Scavenger

Postby Kolaris » 10 Oct 2017, 17:34

Question about Smart Terrains. Is there a way to randomize the priority of their tasks? For instance, take the Hangar in the Garbage. The seats around the fire will always be occupied before the spots on the catwalk. If I see there's no one around the fire, I know there's no one in the Hangar.

I suppose the priorities could simply be changed to have NPCs take up more tactically safe spots first, but I think randomizing it would be more interesting.

Steve2000
Scavenger

Postby Steve2000 » 12 Oct 2017, 06:01

Kolaris wrote:Question about Smart Terrains. Is there a way to randomize the priority of their tasks? For instance, take the Hangar in the Garbage. The seats around the fire will always be occupied before the spots on the catwalk. If I see there's no one around the fire, I know there's no one in the Hangar.

I suppose the priorities could simply be changed to have NPCs take up more tactically safe spots first, but I think randomizing it would be more interesting.

The only problem with them being around the fire first means that the gameplay becomes more predictable, which is the opposite of what the Alife should stimulate.
I agree that tactically safe spots should be taken up first, but wouldn't that mean they would stay up on the catwalks first?

Steve2000
Scavenger

Postby Steve2000 » 12 Oct 2017, 06:17

One of the things I don't like about COP is the inventory window.
I always felt that the SOC Inventory was far better... I do like the dual rifle slot in COP however, but thats the only feature I like about the COP window...

My suggestion therefore, Is a possible custom window. Almmost identical to SOC, but with the rifle slots allowing you to carry 2 rifles or pistols.

This way we have the best of both worlds... I see no reason why it couldn't be done, and it should be nothing more than a little XML editing.
I may even be able to do it myself with a lot of trail and error, but I am far from experienced or talented in this area.

I also noticed a post that was made recently about the artifacts in COP/ COC. they are indeed a little boring compared to SOC. However, with the expanded artefact addon, this is balacned out a little... which incidently... leads me to my 2nd suggestion...

would it be possible to merge the SOC artefacts and the CS/ COP artifacts to create more artefacts? I have the same mentality as the invetory window, why dont we use the best of bothe worlds? I have longed for the return of the SOC aretfact belt... holding up to 16 (or more artifacts) and using them to change my stats before going into a dangerous areas or large battle. Using 16+ artifacts means you can customise your protection stats to your specific needs at the time.

I also noticed a mod for artefact cooking, which was one of my favourite mods in the SOC AMK mod. I thought that mod brought a new dynamic to the game, where by extremely rare artifacts could be cooked and either used or sold for profit. It could be even better if some artificial artefacts could only be obtainable by cooking rare base artifacts. this would make them almost exclusive.

And my last suggestion would be to place more traders in each area... many areas are a long distaance away from a trader. I know this makes the game more challenging, but it can be tdious to run across 3 maps just to buy ammmo or something.

Oh.. One more, which has already been mentioned... the quick travel. Personally I think teleporters are a little unrealistic (but who knows in the zone). but even in COP, the only way to cross maps is to use a guide... Perhaps a menu screen could be used to select which map you would like to be guided to. (for a small fee). This could get tricky with 32 maps but its worth a thought :)

Darrill
Scavenger

Postby Darrill » 15 Oct 2017, 17:46

1. To disable in engine jumping with overweight or when stamina is at low level.

2. You added the posibility to take bolts from ground. Add an hardcoded option ta make them limited, not with scripting. This will be a nice feature.

3. Reduce actor sprint coef from sprint_koef = 1.9 to 1.8 al least.

4. Increase aiming angle from 3rd person up and down to bigger degree.

5. Enable from engine ammo on belt as in old build, and make it optional.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 15 Oct 2017, 19:52

Darrill wrote:1. To disable in engine jumping with overweight or when stamina is at low level.

2. You added the posibility to take bolts from ground. Add an hardcoded option ta make them limited, not with scripting. This will be a nice feature.

3. Reduce actor sprint coef from sprint_koef = 1.9 to 1.8 al least.

4. Increase aiming angle from 3rd person up and down to bigger degree.

5. Enable from engine ammo on belt as in old build, and make it optional.

2. is just mistake with the single item pickup not checking if item is useful, which also allows physics prop items to be picked up, like bottles. This is fixed in R7.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Steve2000
Scavenger

Postby Steve2000 » 16 Oct 2017, 21:42

My take on COC 1.5 r6 so far...

Love it! It's becoming a well polished game and I like many of the recent features since 1.5.

Everything in the game is becoming good, and in fact.. it's becoming too good! I actually think many of the "tweaks" are becoming a time consuming process where by the end result is a slight difference than the last...

What I mean in that some of the "rebablancing" isn't actually needed. OK< the weapons should be accurate, but many other changes are just slight tweaks of something that has already been tweaked many times. and the end result is that we end up with something that is similar to the way the item (or perameter) was originally!!! Howver

I noticed something in the change log...

Stop signs are now say "СТОП" instead of "STOP", as most other in-game signs are written in Cyrillic.

The thing is, In Russia, many signs are actually written in the latin alpha bet, especially warning signs placed near the roads.
The STOP sign is actually written in latin letters. This is one of the things I mean in my previous paragraph. Whilst this change may make it easier for western players to understand, the change would have taken up development time, for a little difference, which in fact actually makes the game LESS authentic!

Anyways... for the time being, thats just my personal take on it, but I can't imadgine this change will be favourable to our Russian companions.

and now, for a few suggestions....

There is a gated "garage" area in the swamps. I have often wondered what it is for, and maybe it could be used to place a trader there?
there is (I think also one in Agroprom, near the north of the level. perhaps that could be used also?

My only other suggestion would be more traders in each map due to the distance traveled... or maybe this addon could be implented by someone else (including me).

One thing I have noticed though is the stacking of granades, I had 2 stacks in my inventory.. I thought this stacking had been modified so all items of the same type now stack (so the player has an easier time with it?

and the other issue is condition of some of the items. I personally feel the bad items should be removed.. like the poor condition medkits and tablets (vinca etc) they simply take up un-needed space in the players backpack invetory. However, on the same note, I thank god you never added 100's of food items.. that was one of my biggest grips with misery, you had 100 types of each item, and you had to read all the desciptions everytime becuase there were so many similar items.

Other than that, COC seems perfectly fine and wel polished now. My only suggestions are the ones I have had for many months...

Optional Vehicles, More Maps, More wepaons, Armour and Artifacts, More mutants like the catfish, bear, and other scray stuff.. Oh, but NOT the big fly! I think its annoying...

I also noticed in COC 1.5 that mutants are becoming bullet sponges. the tashkano for example took near 5 pistol shots to take it down, and I was badly injured by them. traditionally the tashkano is supposed to be a weak creature.

Also, the mission I recived between duty and the other guy, where you pass on a message became repetitive to me, and i cancelled the mission...
Other than that I have no other gripes with the game at all!

It loks beautiful, and doesn't reuire any tweaking at all. Plays brilliant, and I havent had a CTD so far in 1.5, Except for one problem...
I tried to save with a slightly long file name, and the game had a CTD (without saving the game)

I added my crash dump to the bugs thread..

Generally speaking "Well Done!" the game is alost complete!!!

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 16 Oct 2017, 23:14

Stop signs are now say "СТОП" instead of "STOP", as most other in-game signs are written in Cyrillic.

The thing is, In Russia, many signs are actually written in the latin alpha bet, especially warning signs placed near the roads.
The STOP sign is actually written in latin letters. This is one of the things I mean in my previous paragraph. Whilst this change may make it easier for western players to understand, the change would have taken up development time, for a little difference, which in fact actually makes the game LESS authentic!

I know, it's mandated by the Vienna Convention on Road Signs and Signals 1968. This was something, someone posted someplace and was put into the gamedata. I agree it should be changed back. Anyway it shouldn't be in Russian to begin with as bilingual signs in Ukraine are in Ukrainian, not Russian.

I also noticed in COC 1.5 that mutants are becoming bullet sponges. the tashkano for example took near 5 pistol shots to take it down, and I was badly injured by them. traditionally the tashkano is supposed to be a weak creature.

I guess wait for R7 because tuskhano definitely dies in a single shot.

Also, the mission I recived between duty and the other guy, where you pass on a message became repetitive to me, and i cancelled the mission...
Other than that I have no other gripes with the game at all!

This quest is a trick on the player, it will last forever until you cancel it.

One thing I have noticed though is the stacking of granades, I had 2 stacks in my inventory.. I thought this stacking had been modified so all items of the same type now stack (so the player has an easier time with it?
If it's highlighted, that means it's equipped. Equipped items don't stack.

DoctorX
Scavenger

Postby DoctorX » 18 Oct 2017, 00:20

It would be nice if, when you donate armour or headgear to a companion, they would use it.

RJ1
Scavenger

Postby RJ1 » 22 Oct 2017, 14:13

Failed to notice this pinned thread :D feel free to delete the other one.

Had a look round 1.4.22 (tried downloading 1.5 but I always get a fatal error on start-up) here are some of my ideas:

Fast travel:

Would be really useful even if there was a very high premium for it (I think I suggested this before Military/Ecolog being able to Fast travel via Helicopter would be so good) or even if you implemented COP' feature where you could just randomly travel with groups to their next destination.

Survival mechanics:

It's always irked me you can just get a Sleeping bag and just set it up anywhere in the Zone, would be very good if there were features similar to the Game the long dark (like when you went to set up your bag it would take into account your surroundings when you went to sleep) like whether there are friendlies nearby/if you're in a building and random events (like if you set your bag up somewhere that was blatantly dangerous waking up and being mugged by Bandits/another faction or waking up to mutants running round you)

Weather:

I'm not sure whether this is possible to track but your character getting wet and some kind of Cold mechanic would be very cool, for example:

You've spent ages walking round in puddles/it starts raining and your just wearing a normal jacket, when your character gets 'Wet' you start feeling the effects like accelerated hunger and your screen darkening slightly:

https://youtu.be/QMVsyj-x_fU?t=1069

Notice here how when the character starts getting healed after being injured the picture gets brighter and it restores the characters vision, i'm basically thinking this effect but with Heat/Cold (you go somewhere and Warm up/eat and your vision gets better and returns to normal) this simple mechanic would actually make people want better and more weatherproof equipment along with eating/sleeping/staying warm.

Weapons/Guns:

Hoarding and the ability to do so (both the AI and Player) is still very possible, here are a few of my ideas on this:

Ability to sell broken/Bad condition Guns to technicians for a few RU (Counts as you selling a Gun for Scrap/Parts) the Player can also sell 'Parts' to normal traders but they need a tool to break the Gun down first.

Unloading Guns: If there were some UI element associated with this (like a progress Bar) so the process wasn't instantaneous I think it'd improve Gameplay)

Weapon slots:

I'd love to see this throughout the Game, containers only able to hold so many items and only items of certain sizes (like Players backpack you're only able to store a few pistols and maybe a sawed off/SMG) and your Main arms would take up your two main Weapon slots (anything the size of a Rifle you wouldn't be able to put in your bag) which would make Players really consider what they were carrying (if they saw a Rifle they wanted to pick up they'd have to drop one of their main arms to have it)

would also make storage at traders and stashing in the field worthwhile options.

Magazines:

https://youtu.be/r4NDoScDgeY?t=67

Also a good feature, in conjunction with the above suggestion (adding time to unloading found Weapons) would probbaly make Players more conservative with Ammo and value it more.

More use of helicopter:

As is they kind of just Hover around just waiting to be blown up, if they actually flew around patrolling would be good.

I also have an idea for a Mission involving Helis:

Player gets this from Military/Ecolog, has to go to a place that has enemies in it and plant an IR Beacon (Mission item), at which point the Helicopter comes and strafes all the enemies in the pre-determined area, would be a really fun generated mission imo.

Steve2000
Scavenger

Postby Steve2000 » 23 Oct 2017, 00:48

From a realism perspective, I think repairing items for a small profit is reasonable.
People will pay more for a working weapon, espcially in the zone.
So I think broken weapons should be sold for parts at a small value, and any working weapons which have been fixed should atract a high value.

I think adding 10% profit would be a good idea. it pays you to spend time repairing the weapons.

RJ1
Scavenger

Postby RJ1 » 23 Oct 2017, 00:58

My thoughts exactly, they could even make side missions for Technicians where they task the Player with gathering up a specific type of broken Weapon (Pistols/SMG/Shotgun/Rifle) just to vary it up a bit.

Would be something useful to do with all the Bad condition Weapons laying about.

This could even be extended to making unique upgrades for Weapons (New Upgrade tiers that require X Weapon parts to make).

This could be a way to make more expensive and complicated Weapons more valuable and rare (The only way to fix an RPG/SVD/VSS/Grenade launcher would be through unique Weapon parts) like, if the Weapons condition went below a certain threshold then it would require certain Weapon parts to fix. This way these Weapons could be made really powerful but at the cost of having to maintain them moreso than other Weapons.

Reading that back, that actually sounds like a way to solve the broken Weapon situation, to badly damaged = sell for scrap, damged but repairable = scrap other Weapons to repair.
Last edited by RJ1 on 23 Oct 2017, 13:47, edited 2 times in total.

Kolaris
Scavenger

Postby Kolaris » 23 Oct 2017, 12:59

It does bother me that Traders will still pay a large amount for rare weapons like an RPG, but then refuse a huge profit margin should the same weapon be 1 point under the condition threshold.

I think ideally Traders would take any condition, but the formula for calculating the cost would not be linear. So a 20% condition weapon would not be worth 20% of a full condition, but maybe 5%

RJ1
Scavenger

Postby RJ1 » 23 Oct 2017, 20:13

Unreleased mod for COP from years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6dtIbQjWxI

seemed like it could've been an awesome feature, would love it if COC could do something similar.

RJ1
Scavenger

Postby RJ1 » 24 Oct 2017, 11:14

More ideas from Playing:

Wiping out bases is too easy and unrewarding:

Have it so you the Player needs to pay or complete a Mission in order to enter a factions base that isn't their own (Think COP where the Mercs wont let you into their camp until you bring them food) upon Player trying to enter a base without paying or completing a mission everyone inside will turn hostile (could even have it so a group of NPC'S follow the Player and tell him to go away like the mugging bit in Clear Sky) if the Player refuses they open fire.

Could even make it so your reputation with that faction worsens if they have to tell you to leave.

Cash:

In the complete mod for COP there's a random chance you can get a small amount of cash when you loot a body, it also makes a nice sounds when this happens :D would be good if this was in COC.

Military need some kind of objective:

*EDIT*

-My only experience of playing Mil was from Azrael mode and I didn't see they had their own objectives/Missions, stand by what I said about them patrolling and stuff-

In the lore of the Game it doesn't make sense for the Military to be going after the same objective as Stalkers, have their own Missions? Like Patrol areas with randomly generated Missions along the way.

Would be cool if their objective was stopping the Stalkers and guarding Labs (Stalkers want to find conspiracy evidence, Military want to stop this) like you'd get random notifications that X faction was looking at Agroprom Underground or one of the other labs and your job would be to go in and clear them out.

Different Phases of Military presence:

I think i've seen this in COC, not sure if it was just random, if the player Kills lots of Military or takes down a Helicopter they will up their presence in that area (Spawn Spetznas/BRDM' there/your reputation worsening for bringing Military to area).

Parle with Military:

If the above happens let the Player pay Sidorovich or another trader a large sum of Money or Complete some kind of mission to appease the Military.

Also, I started a new Game as Military and spawned in the Cordon Military base and the Rookie Villiage is hostile toward the Player, I think there should be some Parle here, like if you go near you'll get waved off by the Rookies and then shot at if you try and enter.

Hills in Garbage:

I think this might be a Glitch, but you can Climb the Hills in Garbage without any risk of Radiation, the Rad warning symbol briefly comes up then goes away, they should also be black and not the same colour as the terrain like in the 1935 build.

Character created Missions:

This would probably be quite difiicult to do, but it Would be good if you could proposition other Stalkers to do basic tasks for you like clear out Mutants/Bandits from an area. Upon completion you'd have to give the NPC you asked a reward (the reward money would be taken from your pool of cash and turned into a unique Game item in your inventory, wad of Cash, to give to this NPC).

Could even make it so they just follow you for X-amount of time and will intermittently ask, 'is that it, are we done?' and when the timer runs out they'll demand payment.

This could also be tied to reputation, if lots of Stalkers die doing missions for you, your rep will worsen and other Stalkers will refuse to go with you or do your tasks encouraging the Player to protect Stalkers they hire and Pay them.

Azrael mode:

Tweaks for Azrael mode:

Sometimes you spawn as Monolith in Psi zones and just die pretty quickly

Make it so the Player can't save or quickload if their health is below 30% or something (Could even make it so Players can only save at Campsites/Fires)

Player in wounded state? Would it be possible to have the Player go into a wounded state so there's a chance of allies reviving them with Medkit?

I'm sure i'll think of more stuff while playing, watch this space! :D
Last edited by RJ1 on 25 Oct 2017, 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”