Errors While Modding

MercenaryStalker
Scavenger

Errors While Modding

Postby MercenaryStalker » 09 Aug 2015, 10:47

GSC forums seem to be pretty dead as far as modding help goes, so I thought I would try here. I have a couple of errors I keep encountering while trying to port certain maps.

I have encountered and fixed this error before, but the reason it is happening may be different this time around. What have you all done to get SoC levels working in CoP? I have entries in the proper ltx files and have made level changers the same way as other levels. This crash occurs when trying to enter the "Brainlab" from Yantar.

Code: Select all

[error]Expression    : ai().game_graph().header().levels().end() != I
[error]Function      : CALifeGraphRegistry::setup_current_level
[error]File          : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\alife_graph_registry.cpp
[error]Line          : 87
[error]Description   : Graph point level ID not found!

This error occurs when trying to enter the bar_rostok level I ported from build 1935. When I build this level in the level editor, it complains about invalid climbable objects. Perhaps these are causing this error somehow? This error only occurs on the maps from pre-release SoC builds.

Code: Select all

[error]Expression    : cross_table().header().level_guid() == level_graph().header().guid()
[error]Function      : CAI_Space::load
[error]File          : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\ai_space.cpp
[error]Line          : 113
[error]Description   : cross_table doesn't correspond to the AI-map

Any help would be greatly appreciated, my mod is pretty close to being done otherwise. I just need to get these last few levels to be functional.

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: Errors While Modding

Postby Alundaio » 09 Aug 2015, 14:22

It is very difficult to answer these questions without knowing exactly what you did, and that is impossible to know.

Graph point level ID not found!

Are your levels properly implemented in the game inis, ie. game_maps_single.ltx?

[error]Description : cross_table doesn't correspond to the AI-map

The AI map in your gamedata is not the same as the AI map the level was compiled with. Make sure level.ai in gamedata\levels\<map_name> is correct version.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

MercenaryStalker
Scavenger

Postby MercenaryStalker » 09 Aug 2015, 19:22

Thank you for your reply, Alundaio!

Would it help if I uploaded the graph point level, along with the ltx files? For that level, all I added were some graph points and level changers. I have checked the names of the graph points, level ids, and level changers over ten times. I am not sure what it could be, usually this error is easy to find and fix.

So, for the AI map error... you are saying that this error is ALWAYS caused by a version mismatch with the ai map? I moved the compiled AI map into the folder for the map in the game, that is why I am so confused by this error. I did not modify the AI map at all, all I did was edit spawn-related stuff in these maps. I went ahead and made a new AI map anyway though, just for completeness.

MercenaryStalker
Scavenger

Postby MercenaryStalker » 09 Aug 2015, 20:18

Right now, I have left the shaders as-is. I imported the missing shaders by moving the folders into the CoP folder. After doing that, the textures look extremely bland on the SoC or Build 1935 map that I am testing.

With that said, when porting the SoC levels, is it okay to just change the shaders all to "default", or would that result in some things looking weird?

Azaxrey
Scavenger

Postby Azaxrey » 11 Aug 2015, 12:33

CODE: SELECT ALL
[error]Expression : ai().game_graph().header().levels().end() != I
[error]Function : CALifeGraphRegistry::setup_current_level
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\alife_graph_registry.cpp
[error]Line : 87
[error]Description : Graph point level ID not found!

im not sure , you should check graph points options . Graph points shouldnt just placed . You must attach points to map in theris options .

[error]Expression : cross_table().header().level_guid() == level_graph().header().guid()
[error]Function : CAI_Space::load
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\ai_space.cpp
[error]Line : 113

Loooks like AI map bad or you forgot add new level to game levels.ltx and other main files

MercenaryStalker
Scavenger

Postby MercenaryStalker » 12 Aug 2015, 19:49

Azaxrey wrote:
[error]Expression : ai().game_graph().header().levels().end() != I
[error]Function : CALifeGraphRegistry::setup_current_level
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\alife_graph_registry.cpp
[error]Line : 87
[error]Description : Graph point level ID not found!

im not sure , you should check graph points options . Graph points shouldnt just placed . You must attach points to map in theris options .

[error]Expression : cross_table().header().level_guid() == level_graph().header().guid()
[error]Function : CAI_Space::load
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\ai_space.cpp
[error]Line : 113

Loooks like AI map bad or you forgot add new level to game levels.ltx and other main files

The graph point options are all correct. I have twelve other maps properly connected at this time, sadly the graph point options are not the issue.

I checked my ltx files, I had not done that before. There was one missing entry and the error still persists! Any ideas on what else can cause these issues? In my modding experience with Stalker, it seems that the same error report can be generated from different issues. Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it!

Return to “General Discussion”