I downloaded version 1.14.8 FULL
I have read the README.txt. The list of features is impressive. I have lot of questions, but I can figure out most of the answers by myself.
Instead I am very curious about two points. Right now I don't have Call of Prypiat installed (I'm recoveringr from a hard disk change and everything is still 'floating' around) and I thought maybe you could tell me a bit more about them?
I quote the readme:
- Cut Mutants
- Zombie, Fracture, Rat and Cat have been added to the game
- Many new meshes and textures for existing mutants.
- More variety of simulation squads will spawn
- Revamped safe zones and no weapon zones
- Squads now select highest priority target during an emission
- Hundreds of lines of new dialog written by Damjan Cvetkov-Dimitrov
- Integrated Atmosfear by Cromm Cruac
- Integrated Close Captioning by TSL16-Bit
- Integrated radio playlist system
- Integrated Unofficial Patch 0.3 by Jurok
- Mutant looting with a dozen new mutant items added
- Equipment Repair system with UI
- New release body manager
- Optional Mechanic repair system
- Toggable within Game tab of the Options Menu
- It now takes time to get things repaired or upgraded.
- Many, many bugfixes; Maybe even additional bugs!
Can I disable the mutants you have reinstated if -by any chance- I decide I don't want them? (if yes, how should I do it?)Q:
What is this Equipment Repair system (with UI) that you mention? I recall the game already makes you repair your equipment, so I don't think I understand what you mean.
Looks to me that you do not modify the weapons in any way. If I wanted realistic gun names and proper ironsight alignment, what mod would you recommend for best results and compatibility with your Prypiat Reborn?
Thank you again : )