Accurate list of features for Prypiat Reborn?

that guy
Scavenger

Accurate list of features for Prypiat Reborn?

Postby that guy » 21 Jul 2014, 17:58

Hello,

may I have an up-to-date list of the features of Prypiat Reborn, please?
This may be the best STALKER mod around, but I don't know what it is about in detail :oops:

Thank you for your time

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: Accurate list of features for Prypiat Reborn?

Postby Alundaio » 22 Jul 2014, 16:36

I don't have anything other then what is in the Readme. The readme should be pretty detailed for most important features. The changelog at the bottom also has such relevant information.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

that guy
Scavenger

Postby that guy » 23 Jul 2014, 19:30

Hello,

I downloaded version 1.14.8 FULL
I have read the README.txt. The list of features is impressive. I have lot of questions, but I can figure out most of the answers by myself.

Instead I am very curious about two points. Right now I don't have Call of Prypiat installed (I'm recoveringr from a hard disk change and everything is still 'floating' around) and I thought maybe you could tell me a bit more about them?

I quote the readme:
A-Life Enhancements:
- Cut Mutants
- Zombie, Fracture, Rat and Cat have been added to the game

- Many new meshes and textures for existing mutants.

- More variety of simulation squads will spawn

- Revamped safe zones and no weapon zones

- Squads now select highest priority target during an emission

Miscellaneous:
- Hundreds of lines of new dialog written by Damjan Cvetkov-Dimitrov

- Integrated Atmosfear by Cromm Cruac

- Integrated Close Captioning by TSL16-Bit

- Integrated radio playlist system

- Integrated Unofficial Patch 0.3 by Jurok

- Mutant looting with a dozen new mutant items added

- Equipment Repair system with UI

- New release body manager

- Optional Mechanic repair system
- Toggable within Game tab of the Options Menu
- It now takes time to get things repaired or upgraded.

- Many, many bugfixes; Maybe even additional bugs!

Q: Can I disable the mutants you have reinstated if -by any chance- I decide I don't want them? (if yes, how should I do it?)

Q: What is this Equipment Repair system (with UI) that you mention? I recall the game already makes you repair your equipment, so I don't think I understand what you mean.

One more.
Q: Looks to me that you do not modify the weapons in any way. If I wanted realistic gun names and proper ironsight alignment, what mod would you recommend for best results and compatibility with your Prypiat Reborn?

Thank you again : )

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Alundaio » 24 Jul 2014, 17:41

1: To remove the spawns of the cut mutants you can simply replace/remove all the ltx files in gamedata\configs\scripts\<level_name>\ possibly with ones from the beta version of Pripyat Reborn. Those files have altered respawn sections and it would be safe to remove/replace them.

2: There is an optional feature where mechanics take your equipment for a short amount of time (few hours). But it is off and no longer supported because of an issue I could not fix due to engine limitation.

3: There was a Original Weapons Renewal addon for Pripyat Reborn. It should still be available on the download page. If you have trouble accessing the file let me know.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

Return to “General Discussion”