How to use the personal box/stash/chest and backpack system?

_F_
Scavenger

How to use the personal box/stash/chest and backpack system?

Postby _F_ » 13 Sep 2016, 14:19

Hey guys! I got two questions:

1. How did you intend the personal box/stash/chest system to be used with vanialla CoC? Are there any permanent (=not regularly emptied) stashes in which the player can stash his items for later use? If yes, how can they be identified ingame?

2. How does the backpack system work? Do backpack "stashes" that the player set up act as "personal stash", meaning not getting emptied or disappearing after some time?

Thx!

PS: you've created an awesome mod/sandbox, just to point that out :)
PPS: I posted the same question on moddb before (before realizing you guys have separate and more frequented forum here).
"If you only knew where I've just been and what I saw..."

Alundaio
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: How to use the personal box/stash/chest and backpack system?

Postby Alundaio » 16 Sep 2016, 01:29

Why would stashes be cleared after time? That happens in none of the base games and does not happen in CoC. You put items on ground or in a chest it is there forever. The only way to despawn items is to put them on corpses.
"I have a dream that one day this community will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all mods are created equal."

_F_
Scavenger

Re: How to use the personal box/stash/chest and backpack system?

Postby _F_ » 19 Sep 2016, 04:40

I asked because it seems chests get refilled in CoC (containing items again sometime after getting emptied by the player).

Btw: "stashing" items on the ground is a bad idea in CoC IMHO, as NPCs pick up and use everything they find useful for their own purpose.
"If you only knew where I've just been and what I saw..."

Return to “General Discussion”